Friday, December 24, 2004

[[ wat im afraid most had happened ... ]]

todae ma tell me tat don don( my cousin ) wans my textbook n previously i thought tat so long liao he never get from me mean tat he dun wan liao now he wans it hai... not tat i dun wan to give him is tat im veli afraid tat i wun pass my O so i thought of tat i keep it first to yi fang wan yi but nw he wans it... before he kai kou xiao wen, pei si oso talk to me bout it liao...now dun noe wat to do...having a BBQ tis sat which is christmas 25th now oli got 7 ppl so little still waiting for sharon...wan more ppl to come along but veli scared tat they dun pay money...dun noe wat to do...me todae go buy present liao i bought feriro rocha dun noe how to spell but nvm lah...9.20 onli my budget is over 10 but below 20but no time to buy den todae wen to buy bread den on de way buy it lor... but jus now talk wif hua den she sae she oso buy liao is 19 sth she expect to buy sth below 10 but let sharon sai co den buy giodano clothes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home