Wednesday, December 14, 2005

in the memories of nelia (kaka) ...

Well this shall be a post given to neila...

He died on wednesday and should be around morning time.
Neila was sick on tuesday but i know it only when mum called at night time.
she said neila was sick and want bro and me bring neila to the vet but i din went i let my ma go. cos i noe ma care a lot about neila. and nelia stayed over night at the hospital. and we received news this morning tat he died. ma buried him under the tree behind my house.

well ive been bullying nelia at all times. reason being? he always bite me and bully me too. but i think i'll miss him after all he's been with us for such long time le. and i think i wun hav such a nice pet bird that wun fly away without a cage?

i'll miss him n he jus cant be replaced.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

neila is just special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home