Saturday, April 29, 2006

wohoo!
finished my exams and haha thik i passed it...?
and here comes my holidaes!
well enjoyed my time in 5-06 when pia-ing for the next dae design drawing with yin qi,gillian,hui...we sang lots of songs and scream the hills songs to next door or shuld i sae the whole campus? opps!haha paiseh lah cannt blame cos im the ahlam...hahaha

well got myself a job at ah qiu haha tot the pay is 5.50 den in the end hear wrongli or may b mis-communicate is 4.50 den 2 weeks lata den become 5. but HA. 2 weeks lata im gona start sch soon...
but aft all the boss quite good and the staff there oso quite nice...got 2 aunties one morning one eveing den 1 voice veli sweet de sis den is natasha and wang chong which is my ex-classmate and dance sch de...

but one thing i dun lik is the timing every dae except mon is 3 till 11 den mon off...
hmm...11 is quite late and most importantly i cant see my sis! i cant accompany her till she married...den summore tis stupid timing i cant go out ur my frens....unless we go out early in the morning lik sae 6?

haha fat hope!
but good thing is i can sleep late...ha..ha..ha
which means i cant adjust it back to normal....

oh ya! haha for the six time i took off for my bdae on my 1st dae of working...hahah(3 times was for that yh!
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home