Saturday, March 31, 2007

shits~

hey U! its U! stop looking its U. U are the one!

if i dont talk to U will U talk to me? i always ask this question to myself.. and i think that our ship are too Vulnerable...or simply we are just a classmate and colleague only?

u din take a single photo with me but instead u took MY camera to take with others....

Ya we are friends?? bull shit!

i can say i treat u as my best but i dont think u do? ok la in this way .. mayb u have too many friends that U have no space for me.

its really the end with us..

i can see the coldess in u...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seriously i should widen my circle of friends..i simply have too little friends..

ok i'm independant...i can go for shopping myself..i can eat alone...

but sometimes i'm just trying my luck to find someone out. but fate doesnt' allows..

ok enough..i'm having a blur vision now...and hope it will continue to lead to blindness..so i wont get to see the world! WOOHOO!

i stucking in a deep shit now..really deep and stinks

one after another...i had 3 shits already...when is the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh,eigth night, tenth comming?

i'm waiting!!!! come come to me! OH all shit to me please! shit to me in one day n see i can tahan all the shit n jump down to the shits too.

make me more miserable! hek hek

i want to call u out peisi to compare our shit together and see who's shit is better...

YAY!

stop talking to me....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home