Sunday, October 21, 2007

aiyoaiyoaiyoaiyoaiyoaiyoaiyo

GrrrrrrRRRrrrrr......

things just dont go too well for me these few days...ok 2 days ONLY is enough.

while doing closing on fri..
i happened to squat down to take things then when i stand up very quickly, my heart start to pump very fast...
at first i tot i will be okay after a while. but it still continue till i got home..
i din tell my mama..then i start to fall alsleep on my table cos the day before i din sleep..
THEN!

i was woken up by a nightmare...     -.-'''
a nightmare where by i had when i was young...
a very frightening dream and real dream
something about  plane,death,falling
i also cant remember
dont know is i cant remember or i dont wish to recall it..
i had this nightmare quite a few times
i remember i had this when i was sick at 10 or 12

then after the nightmare my heart still pump very fast then i was so frightened i went beside  my mama..wanted to wake her up. but i din in the end cos dont want to disturb her sleep.
then i lie beside her for a while then i began to wake up n realise its a dream. so i went back to sleep..

then sat. i open my tv at night when i got back home THEN my tv spoil.... double -.-''' -.-'''
heard the zizziz sound coming out from my tv then the screen went black.

AIYO

as u all know tv is my life leh..
its like the whole house is so quiet without the tv noise..
most of the time im alone at home
tv became my only companion
n its my time reporter also...
feel so lost without my tv..
haha sounds so ridiculous but i realise it until ytd
and it sounds so true.

n with my house sounds so quiet
i got scared when something drops. cos i imagine the tv will explode.

aiyoaiyoaiyo  +  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   =      -.-'''

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! which means a new tv set!
PLASMA?!?! lol~

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plaster for my tv jiu got..

11:31 PM  
Blogger Peisi said...

hahaha. is switch on your TV. you open of course spoil lar. haha. opps. nahs, not trying to suan you. just telling you only. =)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home