Saturday, October 11, 2008

ok thats a regular uncle in my mom's coffee shop. 

he's always here to play game. not that old but 40plus ba.

and

damn him!!

he ask my mom want intro me a boyfriend anot. infront of me!

its not the first time he proposed such things.

listen to here. still okay right? intro only ma. matchmaking session what.

kns! he wanted to intro a 30 mid plus guy to me!

T.T

that reminds me of my brother. =.=

am i that chao lao or he's craking a joke to me???

trying to irritate me? kaoz.

not that theres something wrong or i discriminate 30 plus guys. 

but... well~

from a bo siong gum person. trying to matchmake for me?

gives me a feeling like im living in the olden era.  or those village.

hump~~

T.T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whahaha!!!
thats super what la!^^
ask tt uncle got younger 10yrs old one anot~

whee~~
wanmay back to blogging!
great to see two entries.
keke~ =)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah still ask 10 yrs younger? faster run ba. lol

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home