Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alrighto!! 

that day me and joc was thinking about opening a chalet for us sistazzz around december. 3d2n. 

hows the plan? we can go club one night, then the other night we can just spend it by chit chatting and get drunk? i suppose all of us still remember the drinking game that we played in yh's house when we were young and sweet 19? shall we do that again?!

hahaa (zhao si, since ur sister me ah may nv get drunk before) 

and by going to chalet means we can spend the whole night together and dont need report to parents. 

how about the 11, 12, 13 or 18, 19, 20? haha its a weekend. so easier for those whos working and schooling. :) how how sistazzz? 

shalllllll we?
pls comment after seeing this. cos need to book chalet asap le. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Joce said...

JOCELYN STEADY STEADY ON ON!!! We do a careful budget, one pax ard $30-$50? If $30, about 7 of us is $210 plus plus le...I think once in a while, I don't mind paying $50too! LOL. If wan lower budget, can have more friends, ard 10 pax or? =))

10:06 PM  
Blogger Peisi said...

i check my schedule le tell you k. haha. coz recently i very absent minded. forget alot of things. but you must remind me to tell you if i didnt reply you. coz i might forget again. haha

7:16 AM  
Anonymous may said...

okies!! budget wise we start saving for now ok? haha since we cant go taiwan. so make it a short getaway from home ya? :)

haha okies ps. u confirm with us again. :) i'll remind u. haha

3:00 PM  
Blogger Peisi said...

okok. haha. next year taiwan. som ba! but when must still decide lar. haha. maybe after my probation. ok please remind me. coz i will really forget. hahaha. and yvonne birthday also remind me. coz i almost forgot. until i try to figure out my activity then i realise her birthday. haha

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home