Tuesday, January 11, 2005

[[ c0ld wAr ]]

kao hav been on cold war wif sis for quite long liao n yester was we had quarrel wif other everything was started by her ... ... yester her bfren called n i put de phone on ah ma's bed n walk out wifout telling her tat its her call cos i thought she will noe but den she walk out n scolded me y i didin tell her tat its her call den i talk her back n both of us quarrel she scold me mute i scold her blind but i was not happy wen talking her back n i was so sad i thought time will heal de wounds of ours but everything is getting bad to worse ... ... den todae she purposly slam de door hard to wake me up n hit my sole den i continued to ignore her n pretend to sleep ... ... den todae osos dun need to work n played de com n u noe todae de guan yin niang niang drawing fell down again tis is de second time liao ... ... but tis time worser cos it broke a flower glass n i had to pick it up n i was veli afraid n called mama n bro ... .. but dey jus told me to clear up ... ... i was veli afraid n was veli worry tat its a xiong zhao ... ... veli scared.. .. den jus now sis walk pass me n use her panty n shake shake infornt of me dun noe y got water come out one n i was damn angry man ... ... thought we r on cold war n we er still sis rite? y can she do tis kingd of things to me is she tat angry bout tat matter? i think wat she has done is simply being over board n i cant take it any wif her in tia way every dae after she's home she will slam de door hard n wif out mama presents i cant take it any more man i dun wish to see her i wan to go out at nite or move out of de room ... ... den jus now de phone rang n i was wondering whether to pick up or not at 1st i was afraid tat it will b her bfren n wat m i goin to do next? n if i dun pick up de phone wat if it was mine? HAAAAAAAAAAAA>..... finally i decided to look at de caller id n it was her bfren n i quickly go down to pretend to take a drink, avoid de phone n complain to mama cos i wun b controlling my temper for de panties thingy .... den wen i came up n i straight wen to wash my hands n i saw her at de window so i thought of revenging n i pen her water haha n i dun noe where to sit cos if i sit at de hall she will be spraying water at me too so i came here to avoid her ... haha ... thought i own her many things but i dun think she can treat me i tis way n she was quite cruel or rather evil? to shake her panties water at me ... i couldnt take it cos it was be veli shuai to me n unlucky wasnt seh evil... ? dun tell me tat she wasnt intentially one hor ... ... but its de truth tat i own many many thing from her eg. clothes , undergarments , hp , bedsheets ahhhhhhhhhh i dun wan to own anything from her now .............................. fuck man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home