Thursday, December 29, 2005

went to work todae and hmm finally gt my long last 1st pay todae!
bt sad to say only 82++ bucks ONLY ( i nv count the coins so...)
but aft all ~cheers!!!

the aunty jenny... hw shuld i sae? bias? sensitive? or rather mayb... somehow a little concern bout my ill ba. hahahaha perhaps...

but overall she abit irritating lah... kept askin me to see a doc while i hav SEEN MANY!
even both chi and westen....

but who can i blame? im scary and horrible and....aftall cant blame her for doin so... tats mankind... who dares touch me except the doctors...it difficult to break tru the horror

i hav tis idea

carry a very big tag writin

IM










NOT












CONTAGIOUS!!!!











(i only look horrible only)...



haha








well stop full stop there le lah ....








continue here

i used my 82++ to buy ba guar which i hav been thinkin to buy long time ago le.

each and every time is my bro or sis buy for the family. but nw its my turn!

i brought sis's fav sliced preserved strawberry!
shimp rolls for bro!
and seaweed for myself!

bt too bad i quarrled with my bro cos he throw his zi yi wei shi and proud de ferrero rocher at me...

damn pissed!

feel badly insulted

bt i still brought his share bt dint give it to him...

haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home