Saturday, June 17, 2006

wanted to blog tat day de buden dun noe y stupid blogger lost my entry....kns sia...

arh~...so long never stay at home le xia sudden feel so bored...and nothing to do...cant imagine that i used to spent all my holidaes rotting at home and now suddenly i feel wierd at home nothing to do and no tv to watch... haha sounds so funny xia...

sumthing 'interesting' happened at sch that day when jessie just came back from china even when we started sch for already few days le...

we were eating chewing gum at lesson from annie and den jessie turn back to yinqi and me to say that she wants to spit out the chewing gum and i was...thinking?so...?

den i sarcastically put my hand over like machaim for her to spit it out...

din noe that my cute little friend really spit it out and luckiy i quickly let go of my hand if not really kana her chewing gum...???

lots of homewrok to do and arhhhhhhhhhhhh~ i hate chingay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: before i post this entry ii must copy 1st...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home