Monday, August 21, 2006

i don't need people to pity on me...

i know who i am and when u people pity on me that's when i feel myself pity too. so please stop showing ur little tiny mini-winy pathetic sympathy on me its not going to make me feel better or what. its going to make me feel worse and depress.

today at my work place there's a new policy where by we must tie our hair and the aunties starts to talk about me again..start to say that im so pathetic and what so ever. and there was this full timer qiong hua...6 out of 10 times i work with her she will touch me and say that im pathetic. i mean FUCK HER LAR! SHUT YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH UP CAN? then today i told her straight that stop pitying me!

then boss told me to wear collar shirt next itme cos i tied my hair can see my PATHETIC neck!

later in the day where by qiong hua was cutting aloe vera then i sat beside her she start to ask me did i try ah chew's aloe vera before and she start to say actually i should eat more aloe vera its good...and bla bla bla...

then i stopped her and i said 'enough! i had heard enough of it! stop please!'

please lar!

then i 'pathetically' and angrily when to buy my dinner... then stupid me. i went down and sit with her to have my dinner.. i don't know whether did my the other colleauge tell her about boss asking me to wear collar shirt or not...

that qiong hua start to chat with me about hougang...she start to say that hougang got alot of pervert. and i replied they wont choose me de lah i so pathetic haha.

then she start to say another topic..she got 1 frens who is short, tan, with curly hair then one day she went to the market then the people there start to speak malay or filipino language to her...???

so? are u implying me AGAIN?...???? i seriously think that you have to think before u speak ok? alright you may be just concerning me to say that im pity. but please lor! no one will be so stupid or frank to say the person pity face to face lor! u are just making the person feel awkward! u may be trying to tell me a joke but please lor all of the above characteristic matches me...??? so are u saying me???

its simply what the fuck lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home