Saturday, July 15, 2006

my stupid brother...


i tot i lost my camera todae while i was alone at home. i search the whole place and i could'nt find it. i started to worry and was trying to recall where the hell did i place it yesterday.

did i left it in the classroom ytd? no i din i was the last to leave and i have check for anything left behind before leaving.

did someone steal it from my bag while i was sleeping like pig in bus?

did.....

then 9 plus my brother came home..

i din dare to ask him whether did he take the camera from my bag?

so i search his bag when he goes to the toilet but it was not there!

then i was like so depress and i start to think like should i quickly buy a same model camera to replace it?

should i ask my brother did he take the camera? (but camera was not in his bag)

did my bag drop onto the floor? then tipsy took it for a toy and misplace it?
(im sorry to tipsy but whenever something lost i will somehow connect it to tipsy)

should i this should i that..

there was many times where i wanted to ask him but i was afraid.. i afraid to hear the truth that the camera was not with him. and he will scold me.

but i feel that i should ask him..

the feeling sucks man.

then suddenly i become very chong dong i ask him did he take the camera? and YES he did!

then i busted into tears and i scolded him for irresponsible for taking the camera without telling me.

actually sometimes i felt that i need some chong dong to do things. without that chong dong i won't have the courage to do things.

sometimes chong dong is my courage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home