Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just applied for my assessment just now..my attendance passe. luckily! but on the other hand i got seven modules to complete within two weeks time!!! when i was checking i was very afraid that i will fail any one of my modules cos i will then have to pay to retake the subject agian in my holidays. but after i pass my attendance ahhhhh seven modules.....sianzz

skipped one lesson yesterday..
skipped one lesson the day before yesterday..
how good can that be?

so dont feel like attending class cos got nothing to show my lecturers....
go liao also do nothing...ahhhhh so stress! but still cant do anything...
the more things i have to do the more i dont know how to start with...

keep trying to tao pi doing work..
and my momentum of doing work haven come yet...
need to find the momentum back...

haix...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. same lehz. =x i wana skip e projects de. =x haiz. =( duno hw 2 say. jiu feel. =( ya~. jiu =( i left 1mths more. n say gd bye to FINAL YEAR PORJECT !!!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so good! one more month jiu can kiss gdbye ti fyp. i still got one more sem to finish... >.<

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home