Thursday, April 03, 2008






AV8D

ok...good news here.

i kana promoted to another level le. =))))

other then ah yi. i got another new identity le.   hee

still struggling with my fyp.

i hope all this will end very very soon!

i want to :

sleep till i cannt wake up
play viwawa till i siao
go shopping
cut my hair
movies
eat goood food 
meet friends
bowling
relax
chit chat
talk cock
sing song
and many many ........ .... ... .. ....

i so dont feel like going for lesson
and there's not many days left for me to complete my fyp.

in fact theres only 16 more days to my final assessment.

ahh~ feel like digging a hole and hide inside. dont let fyp find me.
im so sick of it.

but on the other hand i think im still not ready to join into the society.

i like my student identity.  dont feel like growing up.

sounds so contradicting. i wan freedom, graduation. but i still want to be a student.

Ha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home