Sunday, January 10, 2010

oh ya. this is the bear cat that i have been talking about. 


this bear like cat name can be pronounce as bin-two-rong. 
the one that i have been handling is called ted.
they are quite tame and highly intelligent with a suppppper long tail. 
and ted is the one who gave me bad scratches on my right arm.
TG now he is used to me and stop bullying me already so the scratches are not so bad now. 
:)

Calling Sistazzz!! someone plan an overseas trip eh. ard march??? 
to somewhere near by? hk? msia? thai? cruise?
haha sg is just so siannn~~ 

ps: boo boooooo to you mr tan. not in sg again!!
if sistazzz going for short trip u are NOT allowed to tag along!! :b

5 Comments:

Blogger Peisi said...

hahaha. got a function for me to "LIKE" your post? hahah. i like the last few sentences. hahaha.

and you should amend, not even short trips, applicable to LONG trips also. haha

12:40 PM  
Anonymous may said...

haha. u like jiu hao. lol

yea!! lets go for a trip out of sg!! :D

2:43 PM  
Blogger Peisi said...

alright then. i think it's time for me to really go plan one now. get back details soon! haha

12:20 PM  
Anonymous may said...

okays!!
Hurray Hurray for peisi!! muahahaha~

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah! Up! Anti-ys-to-sistazzz-outting club!
Chair man:peisi
secretary: lsts
.
.
.
.
any more taker?
Lol

count me in!
June to July I can!!!
Grad at june 1st

mmm.. I want ...... Let me tik bout it. Taiwan,hong kong or Perth?????? Mmm.. I tik again!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home