Friday, January 14, 2005

[[ jobs arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ]]

haiz... ... todae wake up at bout 5 sumting n den de same thing which ish eat den watch tv but jus now ma put my breakfast cum lunch at de stairs n den tipsy wen down i thought she was goin out wif mama but wen i wen to take my breakfast cum luch i found my bowl of rice was so messy n onli left a little n it was tipsy who had tou chi my food!!!! oh gosh she tao jia my food again since my der kar ... tis is de third time she had eaten my food ...

den at nite kor ask me wen im takin my result arhhhh i thought he will ask me de same stupid question again which is wat course im takin ... .. but u noe he told me to find job from moi frens n tell me tat if can he will go help papa at weekends n tell me to look for jobs ... ... ha ha .... he's so ood man haha

den papa came hm n sae tat i was so song dun need to work for de past few daes n onli hav to work for 3 daes in a week den i sae fire me lor ...haha... where gt ppl ask his boss fired himself one hahah... den he sae where got ppl wan hire me n i sae if u can release me there will b ppl hire me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home