Sunday, July 09, 2006

feel better today le at least not so terrible like yesterday...

but still having sore throat and having diarrhea...went to toilet for few times le and think its a good thing ba? pai du...? haha

hope that tml will gen hao...=)

still lack of one copy ad for my ribena while i have the image ad le...

i nw den reliase my balloon ribena and purple lips ribena is totally different headline therefore only one can be choosen...

initially tot that i can use purple lips as my image den i go squeeze another for my balloon de...

hai i so stupid and slow now then realise...2 more weeks to assessment le now den see the problem...

well got some rough ideas le but no time to do out still busy with my chingay..='(

i simply hope chingay will stay away from my life!

think i'll look for the ms david tml and discuss with him




to peisi:
ok i got time i will change my blogskin de but i still don't know whats wrong with my blogskin? perhaps will do it in a few days time? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home