Thursday, November 01, 2007

before anything congrats me first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ytd ask natt to see my palm for my fortune..
he said lao lu ming
ok never mind...

I think maybe its better for me to be living at the country side where there will not be any technology devices and any high technology involved..

can u imagine? last last sat my tv spoil, then last friday my adapter for my laptop spoil
people at the service centre kept telling me u so suay ah adpater also can spoil..

Then

today thurs i'm here blogging to tell u all that my macbook spoil!

and why can i still blog?

cos im at school now...

how wonderful can that be?

3 Comments:

Blogger Peisi said...

hahaha. why so poor thing. everything also spoil. tsk tsk. but hor, from what i experience. everytime alot of things spoil means something bad going to happen. i'm not scaring you, and it does not applies everytime. depends. so becareful ya. =)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think im down on my luck. hopefully things happen to me only. no one else.

7:51 PM  
Blogger xIaOpEi said...

haha ! eh~ we r linked. =x im down on my luck too. urs is evrything spoil. as for me. keep injuring. =x wahhaha. dun worry. jiu de bu qu. xin de bu lai. =) wink*

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home