Friday, March 05, 2010

hohoh... i'm leaving for genting at night!! hope i'll be able to update with some pics when i come back on mon before tw!! but thats provided i'm not lazy la. 

and ohh!! i finally found my diary!! like finally!
cos i hid it somewhere before i went for sistazz chalet so that my mum wont read it. hahhah!

and for next week 4 days! who want come my house and take care of tipsy!! just bring her out for a walk and feed her can le!! hahah. 

till then take care all my friends!! love you all!! ahhaa 


i always have a habit of writing down a note or so before i travel. i love my family! my sistazzz!! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. photo is nice. =)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous may said...

who are u??? LOL

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. you guess lor.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home