Tuesday, February 08, 2005

[[ ch|neSe nEw yeAr eVe ]]

todae wake up at bout 2 sth den after washin up i found out tat my auntie came to visit me wao lao arh veli shuai lor new year eve she came den i came not go bai bai liao lor i think me last year oso like tat haiz...

we had our reuion dinner at hui bin lou de food not veli nice but expensive it was my sis treat cos she recently won 4000 from 4d wow she was damn lucky man every time she wins onli small amount now finally she wins at least a big amount ... my sis-in-law oso had dinner wif us den after de dinner we sent my sis n her hus to marina south for steamboat for their 2nd dinner wif her hus family...

after sendin them to marina south still left papa, mama, korkor n me so we went to china town cos papa sae he wans to buy sth kao it was so ppl mountain ppl sea n i was so stuffy but it gives me a veli re nao feelin n tats new year!!! den u noe who i saw i saw ming ling while i walkin down n i keep lookin at ppl cos i jus had a feelin tat i will see sum frens here n i saw ming ling n peng ru ... ming ling's mum still rememberme n peng ru n his papa was sellin thing there...

after tat we went to cheng wang miao n we waited till 12 to invite cai shen ye it was fun at 1st but latter my sis sub me cos my aunt come ... it was veli ppl mount ppl sea den it was home sweet home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home