Thursday, February 24, 2005

nite wen out wif joce, ron, hua n pei den we wen to hav kfc den we wen to a playground n chit chatted wow it was siock man really really damn long nv hav such a nice talk wif my sisters liao den it makes me recall of our school daes where we will hang out at hm n after our luch we will sit there gossip bout others haha it was comfortable spendin time wif them ... den had a quite long talkin wif joce bout np n i think i did de rite choice not to go back to np cos i hope to remain all those beautiful memories wif my squadmates n instructors can see tat joce was no longer tat np siao liao but i think she still gt sum passion n responsibility in np ... den hua actually do u noe tat other den me talkin bout np wif joce wat i can do is to HEAR u all talk bout ur jobssss u noe so ...

im gettinmy results on mon i dun noe wat de hell tat im feeling i was excited yet worried ... im excited as in i can see my frens so i hope for de dae but i was worried bout my results im afraid tat i couldnt make it ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home