Monday, January 14, 2008

Life is really unpredictable. That's why the word 人生無常 comes about.
who can predict tml you can still sit at the same place as per normal as you do the day before.
who can predict that i dont even have the chance to write my first post using my brand new notebook?
who can predict that after one day of checking mails, facebooking, msn-ing my laptop left me again.

I literally practise 一哭,二闹,三上吊 at the shop. Hoping that god can do me miracle and same does the uncle.
Well. For the second time can say that i've grown up and practically i'm used to it already. Not trying to be emo here but that's really part of life. And it shows that how lousy i am.

Do you guys have the experience that some words from the mouth can actually bother you the whole day and even for months and years? I do. From impact regardless good or bad. It just bothers me. And being so bothered about it. I tend to 钻牛角尖 and the sentence will keep spin and spin round and round in my mind till no where.

And before for knows that I really die for the next minute let me say this. I love my family. I hope that my mama can don't work so hard and retire. I love my brother, thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for my sister that i treated her as my second mum. Thanks for yinghui that she's really been there for me when i'm down. And to joce that i want to say is i really treasure you as a friend very much though i dont know you well from head to toe inside out for the past three years.
And i do treasure my friends even though i can finish counting using ten fingers. No. Maybe five. Maybe not.

I'm very patiently waiting for the call now. And if you see me next time down the road. I hope i can say hi to you with a genuine smile. I'm training myself to be more sociable and optimistic just like joc. I think the last time i saw her cry is on 2005 when we were in Tp. The first time was the day before we had our sec one camp that we organised. The rest i'm not sure too.

Its 2008 now. The olympic year. I have grown up. And I have to. No more crying like a mama's baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWWWEEEEEEEeee!!!! everything is back to normal! =)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home