Saturday, February 26, 2005

[[ worms arh !!!! ]]

sucks man dun noe where de hell those worms came from there r so many worms in my hse now wen de nite falls dey will come out n i was so afraid tat dey craw up onto my bed man even thought i kept killin them but it was like endless n it reminds me of de camps at ach n i was quite pissed off by those stupid worms dun noe where de hell did dey come from ... my sis complained to de dun noe where liao n wat we r doin now is to catch htem n like de ppl see n see wat dey can do for us ...

den my bed was changed n it was damn high man at my hips there leh dun noe how to sleep in such a high bed but gd point is tipsy will not disturb me liao cos it was too hight for her...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home