Sunday, April 10, 2005

[[ finally its here ]]

arh ...woke up quite early todae cos de window de contractor was here haha den dey make a mistake on our window we wanted those tat can b pushed out n not windows tat is slidin hai... den after so muc communication wif them their boss hai finally compromise to pu chang us by addin free window frame for us but i still like pushin out de window ... hai ... now my hse damn dirty n dusty cos of de installin of de windows even my mouse n keyboard is fellin dusty bt i was jus too lazy to clean it hee... hu shuld i blame? haah...

den my sis won 4d again 5oo den my mum ask her to banja us haha my hand almost duan liao bcos of de food haha bt we did enjoy de food n my poor bro mayb he smell it he call frm ubin wen i jus started on my food n i told him wat dishes we had... haha im so bad ...haha

den wat excited me was i finally received de enrolment package frm tp! althought i dun really like tis cos bt at least i dun hav to waste another 2 yrs ... i hav been waitin for de enrolment package for a long time liao since hua told me von n dey all receive liao den i was worryin whether i was really in tat stupid cos... but no matter i like it or not i think i will leave it to fate to decide for me haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home