Saturday, April 09, 2005

[[ haha ]]

its been ages since i update my blog le but nv mind no ppl will come read de haha ... many things hav happened recently haha n many things hav passed ... like receivin my os result haha choosin my cos haha waitin for de stupid jae result den doin appealin haha wth

reli gt sum kind of regretin y din study hard at de begining of de yr n oli start to panic wen os r cumin n den hold de buda leg haha if i had stared earlier im sure tat i will do better

todae my bro talk to me again n he asked me de same old question hai wat i wan to do in de future haha i osos dun noe bt actually perhaps reli spf ba bt i din tell him cos there's a dama which jus finished n its bout de same n i dun wish to give him de idea tat i wish to b as beautiful as them n tats y i choose tat career... bt actually he was givin me pressure cos he kept askin me to check de results n bla bla bla .... bt deep in my heart i noe tat he actually cares bout me cos he reli make de effort to go all de way down to acc me to appeal n he makes decision for me haha reli happi n feel fortunate to hav a bro like him mayb its bcos hes muc muc more elder den me as an adult their thinkin n our thinkin r diff haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home