Friday, April 15, 2005

[[ waitin n waitin ... ]]

haiz... ytd receive a letter from sp dey told me dey hav considered my appeal and hav placed me on their waitin list n de result will oli b out on mid may n actuali i hav forgotton wat cos i hav appeal n ytd i saw it was civil n structural engineering haiz a niao cos again...

den my bro ask me to call np n nyp to ask for my appeallin result n dey both sae de same thing i nd to wait n wait for any ppl to opt out n i think it was rather reasonable dan rp who rejected my appeal n didnt giv me de reason n if gt students opt out of their cos den de place will gib hu?

den ytd wen wif hua to nafa to interview n i dun thik i stand a high chance to get into their sch. de interviewer was lyk keep repeatin i dun hav basics of art den i will b veli tough in de sch *dangs* dun think will stand chance in de cos n i wasted my $21 registration feeeeeeeeee .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home