Monday, May 02, 2005

[[ buzzyyyy ]]

hav been to ubin since last fridae n muz thank peipei for accompanying me at ubin cos my bro cannot make it tat dae .... mus also thank her for helpin me on sat aftnoon for de crowd

ps: pei i reli nt purposely tell u de wrong timing de i wun b tat jian to make u stay to accompany me although i hope tat u can pei me tat aftnoon... i reli tot tat its 12.30 de ferrry.im sorrie for tat. i reli nt gu yi de i can swear for my life. aniwae thanks for ur help!

haiz many things happen at ubin tis time round i hurt my foot while closin de door jus bcos of tat stupid shaky door. de whole door collapse n hit my left foot kao* damn pain on tat moment bt nw still gt a lil pain wen touch it n dere's a wierd feelin touchin de area.it feels like sumthing smudge awae... den my poor door was break into bits n pieces. nw i cant close de door already.... lao dao lor....

den i was damn busy on sun n i was so busy tat i almost break down n almost cried bfore my cust bt i managed to hold it back by tellin myself i shuldnt do tis i shuld b strong n heng i made it! tis is de 1st time im servin till i cannt take it i .... i didnt get any scoldin from dem bt i was feelin kinda stress wif so many orders bt nvm overr is over le

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home